Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Fever

I have had baby fever like a motherfucker this last year. It has been non-stop. I have had this desire to have a baby stronger than I ever have before, stronger than I did when I was married. Part of me wonders if I am subconsciously trying to hurry and do this because I don't have much time before I am incapable of reproducing.

You know how you notice a specific car make when you are about to buy one or just did? It's like that. Seriously. I notice every baby and child around me, it's like radar goes off and I immediately ooh and aah. It's almost past the point of control and my poor boyfriend sure is hearing it.

Baby stores? Forget about it. I know better than to go in. I'll just walk out bummed. And then I'll see all my friends' babies on Facebook and wish and wish and wish.

I have always wanted to have kids. Always. One big reason is because I know I'd have some awesome children and the also because I think I'll be a kick ass mom.

And maybe it's a good idea to not use the word motherfucker in a blog about children. I think it's time to work on my potty mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment